Our website visitor (the “User”), about our data protection practices and your rights as a data subject in relation to the use of the website (the “Site”).
The following definitions are observed in connection with the Policy:
This website is operated by WordPress.com which is to be considered the Controller of your Personal Data. Any queries concerning the Policy shall be addressed to the Controller, which can be contacted with the following details:
You, the Site User, are to be considered as the Data subject.
Any information that either on its own or combined with any other data can be used to identify the Site User is considered as Personal Data.
Any set of operations performed by WordPress.com on your Personal Data including, but not limited to, collecting, recording, organising, storing or consulting is considered as processing.
- PERSONAL DATA
As a Controller, Website.com Processes the below Site User’s Personal Data.
– Technical reasons, to ensure Site’s functionality.
– Analytical reasons, to analyse visitor’s data such as the domain you access the Site from, your IP address, the date and time you accessed the Site or the URL of the website you came from (if you clicked a link there that brought you to the Site). This data helps us to better align our content and the website content with your needs.
– The lawfulness of processing is on the basis of your consent, which is expressed when you allow cookies to be installed on your device.
2.2 Contact Form
When the Site User fills and submits the ‘Contact Us’ form possibly available on the Site, we would processes below Personal Data in order to get in contact with the Site User:
– E-mail address
The lawfulness of processing is based on the Site User’s consent, which is expressly given by clicking on the ‘Send Message’ button just below the form. The Site User can withdraw the given consent at any time by sending a request to
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The duration for which we store your Personal Data is based on the following criteria:
– As long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected;
– As long as it is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
– In the case of cookies, as long as you consent to the collection of cookies.
- DATA TRANSFER TO OUTSIDE THE EU or EEA
No Personal Data is intended to be transferred to any country outside of the EU. In the event of such transfer needing to take place, WordPress.com will ensure the protection of your Personal Data by implementing the European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) for data transfers from data controllers in the EU to data controllers or processors established outside the EU or EEA.
WordPress.com has implemented and keeps and maintains appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data from any breach of security that could lead to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Despite the above, the Internet is not a risk-free environment and Worpress.com cannot guarantee that the information that has been provided to us will not be accessed by an unauthorised party. In the event of this happening, WordPress.com follows the standard process prepared for such situation sand notifies the Site Users in a manner that it is required by the applicable privacy laws.